Our dental practice is the ideal answer to the question, “Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” If you have an employer-sponsored dental plan or an insurance policy issued by one of the major providers, chances are we can accept your coverage at our office.
Do You Have Questions About Dental Insurance?
We can help you resolve any questions you may have about your insurance coverage, including the following:
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- Are cosmetic dentistry services covered?
- Am I limited in the number of visits each year?
- What is the deductible, if any, for my plan?
- What are the provisions for pre-existing conditions and missing teeth?
- Are dental implants covered?
- Can I upgrade the materials used for fillings and crowns?
- What is the maximum amount payable by your policy in a single calendar year?
- Is there a waiting period before coverage begins?
- Do copays apply to my visits?
INSURANCES WE ACCEPT
||* Delta Dental
||* Dental Care Plus
||* Physicians Mutual
|* American Benefits
||* PCN (Medicaid)
||* Dental Select Gold/Platinum
||* Premier Access
|* Anthem BCBS
||* Dentist Direct
||* Principal Financial Group
||* Desert Dental (DMBA)
|* Assurant Dental
||* Educators Mutual (EMI)
||* Tall Tree Admin
||* FEP Blue
||* First Health
|* Best Life
||* United Concordia
|* Careington Ben Solutions
||* Value Care University of Utah
If your dental plan is not listed above or if you have any concerns regarding your insurance, please contact us at 801-293-1234.
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have!